110 Sites (SEE PET POLICY BELOW & IN FAQ)
RV Camp Site Sizes – Typical lot sizes are 30’ x 65’ with a few exceptions (32 ft. max. RV on Site 8 & 9).
Year Round Rates
|Water Front (Sites 6-25)||$76.50||$459.00||NA|
|RV Sites (1-4 & 26-71)||$66.50||$399.00||$1179.00|
|RV Sites (72-110)||$56.50||$339.00||$1017.00|
Taxes are NOT included in rates. Florida’s sales tax is 7%, Gulf County Bed Tax is 5%. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservations & Payments – A 50% deposit is required at time the reservation is made, except Holidays which are due in full at time reservation is made. We accept Master Card, Visa, and cash for walk-ins. Your remaining balance for non-Holiday stays will automatically be charged the day after the last cancellation date if a cancellation is not made.
RV rates are based on 4 persons per site, 2 regular size vehicles, and boat trailer parking across the road for one trailer/boat.
There is a $3.00 per day charge for any additional group/family member for each person over 5 years of age.
All Reservation Sites Subject to Availability
PETS – No more than 2 pets allowed per site and MUST be on leash no longer than 6 feet at all times.
Additional vehicle/trailer parking – $10 per day
NOTE: Monthly Rates do not include electricity which is billed Separate.
Discounts do not apply on monthly pricing.
Discounts for Good Sam’s Members. Veterans and Clergy ask for Discounts prior to check-in.
Cancellations and Refunds
- $25.00 Cancellation Fee will be charged for any cancelled reservations
- Any cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will forfeit deposit
- NO REFUND for Holiday Reservations (Full payment at time reservation made – 3 night minimum)
- NO REFUND for Cancellation after the 14/30 day NOTICE REQUIREMENT
- NO REFUND for any Cancellation made within 24 hours of arrival date
- NO REFUND for a shortened stay after initial check-in
- NO REFUND due to cancellation of scallop or fishing seasons
- Must notify office of any discounts to be applied prior to arrival
Not responsible for theft or damage to RVs and Vehicles parked on-premises.