At Presnell’s Bayside Marina & RV Resort, our desire is for each of our guests to have a quality experience and create great memories during their time with us. We have adopted some guidelines and rules to help ensure we meet our goal. It is your responsibility to know our rules and reservation policies before making a reservation. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to comply with the guidelines and rules. These rules are not comprehensive, and management reserves the right to modify the guidelines and rules at any time without notice. Please help us keep the park clean, safe and enjoyable for all by following these simple guidelines and rules. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who has evidence of disregard for the guidelines and rules. There will not be a refund if you are asked to leave the park. Your occupancy is subject to Florida Statutes 513.114, 413.117, 513.121 and 513.13
All vehicles, RVs’ and boats entering the park must be properly licensed and insured. Management reserves the right to approve all units to be accommodated at the park.
Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Presnell’s Bayside Marina and RV Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident, or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Presnell’s Vacation Resort and RV Park LLC from all such liability.
Check in/out time – Check in Time is 3:00 PM for RVs. Check out time is 11:00 AM – Late checkouts may lose their deposit and/or be charged for ½ of a day rate. Please pre-register for additional days as soon as possible but no later than 10:00 AM. Car passes must be displayed at all times. Per Florida Law, no one under the age of 18 may rent a camp site.
Please only one camping unit and two vehicles per site. See office for additional vehicle parking arrangements. Please do not park in unrented sites or in roadways, as they must remain open for RV and vehicle traffic. There is extra parking across the road. We reserve the right to tow a vehicle at the owners’ expense if necessary.
Subleasing – of sites or units is prohibited. Site or unit rentals are not transferable.
Reservations are encouraged. If you request a specific lot, we reserve the right to re-assign space if necessary in order to maximize our rental potential. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- $25.00 cancellation fee
- Nightly & Weekly Reservations: 14 – day cancellation notice requirement
- Monthly Reservations: 30 day cancellation notice requirement
- Holiday Reservations: Full payment, 3 night minimum, and No Refunds
- No Refund for any Cancellation after 14 or 30 day notice requirement
- No Refund for any cancellation made within 24 hours of arrival date
- No refunds for a shortened stay after initial check-in
- No Refund due to cancellation of scallop or fishing seasons
- Must notify office of any discounts to be applied prior to arrival
Prices include 4 people. There is a $3.00 per day charge for any additional group/family member for each person over 5 years of age. The maximum number of people per site is 6.
Visitors – All visitors must register at office and receive a pass. Temporary or outside guests can pay $10 each per day to use facilities provided they are accompanied by a camping customer. All guests must leave by 10:00 PM or pay an additional charge.
Customer responsibility – Any customer or guest destroying/damaging park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the park electric and a certified electrician has to be called, you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
Tropical storms and hurricanes may require you to vacate the park if there is a mandatory evacuation or if management deems it unsafe for you to stay. Please familiarize yourself with a copy of the evacuation plan online and or at the office. There are no refunds due to weather. However, vouchers may be given for mandatory evacuation.
Please place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in dumpsters. Do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse, or other building trash cans.
Quiet Hours are 10:00 PM TO 8:00 AM. Please observe these hours for everyone’s enjoyment.
Speed limit is 5 MPH. Please keep it Slow for everyone’s safety!
Weekly Rates are for 7 Nights – Monthly Rates are typically for 30 nights, plus or minus 1 night.
Monthly guest in consideration of all of our nightly guests and the fact that we are not a mobile home park, we do ask and expect everyone to follow these guidelines and rules. Exception to the guidelines will only be made by the manager. Violators of these guidelines and rules will be given a chance to rectify the problems. If the problems persist they will be asked to leave the park with no refund.
All rent must be paid on the date due a month in advance. Early departures revert to the price of nightly or weekly rate unless the full month is paid for. Metered sites will be read and paid for at the time the rent is due. The electric rate is $0.10254 cents per kilowatt for the first 1,000 kilowatts and $0.12616 kilowatts for over 1,000 kilowatts. (Rate subject to change per Power Company charges) Please confirm your meter reading at time of departure. Your electric deposit will be returned at your departure, provided all outstanding bills are paid and current and the site is fully cleaned or deposit will be applied to balance. Cash deposits may be sent back to you by mail by check.
- Pet owners are allowed a maximum of 2 pets at the RV sites sites if management is notified at time of registration.
- Pets are welcome. However, they must be kept on a leash, kept quit, and feces cleaned up immediately and disposed of in containers marked for such.
- Pets are not allowed in buildings, playground, or pool area.
- Pets are not to be left unattended, with or without leash, outside of your RV.
- Management is not responsible for the injury of your pet for any reason.
- No mean or aggressive pets allowed in the park.
- If your pet is loud you will be asked to leave.
- All pets must have current vaccinations.
- No outside cages please.
- Swimming pool rules are posted at the swimming pool.
- NO DIVING, running or horseplay in the pool or pool area.
- Children under 16 and non-swimmers must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Pool Hours are 8:00 AM to Sunset. Swim at your own risk – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- Everyone must shower off before entering pool and spray off any floating devices, especially if either has been in saltwater. Saltwater damages the pool and may require shutting pool down until repaired.
- No smoking, food, drinks, glass, breakable containers, or pets are allowed in or on the pool deck by Florida State Law.
- Pool will be monitored, tested and occasionally closed for treatment as needed, per Florida Health Dept. regulations.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pools. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must be worn. No pants, shorts or cut offs. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in pool or spa.
Marina No Wake Zone in boat basin and canal out 100 yards. Please no mooring in someone else’s space.
Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them please. All minors must have adult supervision after 9:00 PM.
No washing of vehicles, RVs’ or boats etc. at camp sites.
Fireworks are prohibited per Florida Law.
Per Florida Law no clotheslines are allowed. Please do not attach anything to trees without approval from office.
No Smoking in any campground building. When smoking, outside, please do not litter and please place cigarette butts only in containers marked for such.
No alcohol in pool area please.
Golf Carts -Please be respectful of other campers and do not drive your cart through campsites or common areas.
Valuable Items should be safely stored away. We are not responsible for stolen or lost items.
Please do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper that is provided.
Please do not chase or harass any of the wildlife.
Please keep building doors closed.
Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
Please no campfires except in pre-approved fire pits and at park fire pit areas.
Please locate your tents, tent trailers and truck campers at designated places only.
Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
Any rude behavior, public intoxication, nudity, or vulgar language will result in immediate removal from the park.
No firearms, bb guns, pellet guns, air rifles, slingshots, dart guns, bow & arrows or hunting allowed on premises. Personal protection is allowed on persons concealed with legal carrying permit or in your vehicle.
Please do not clean fish at your RV Site. Only in designated areas. Please do not put scallop shells in the boat basin, canal or edge of bay. See the office for proper disposal location.
Please do not move picnic tables or benches from any other site without authorization from the office.
Please no unlicensed drivers of any vehicles, golf carts, motorcycles, mopeds or scooters. ATV’s, mini bikes, dirt bikes or go carts are prohibited in the park.
Your camper must be road ready. Tires must be kept up. If there is an emergency situation, or any situation deemed necessary by the local authorities or management, you must be able to move your camper in an hour’s time. All personal property must be able to be removed also.
Sewer Collars are required by law for all units. These may be purchased at the ship store.
Please no air conditioning or heating units allowed in tents for your safety.
Please no outdoor electrical units, i.e. refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioning or heat units.
Please no uninsured workers on premises (repairmen, washing vehicles, boats trailers, etc.) Only approved repairmen with proper proof of insurance are allowed to work on premises.